Thursday, November 6, 2014

Play-Doh








Check out this amazing play-doh recipe! This made the best play-doh I've ever played with, including the kind from the store.  It's soft, smooth, and so, so fun. Wow, can't believe it's homemade.

http://www.howdoesshe.com/perfect-stocking-stuffer/

















Instead of putting it in baby food containers like the post suggested, I bought a pack of little Glad containers, which work perfectly:


Here's some of my (less artistic) pictures:









I handed some kids a handful of this play-doh and a handful of store bought play-doh and asked them which they liked better.  Immediately, they all said this kind.  Even I couldn't put it down, it was so soft and perfect.

As a side note, googly eyes make a super fun addition to any play-doh sculpture.  They instantly bring any creature to life, and the kids loooove them.  I can't even tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment