Friday, November 7, 2014

Organization

I am slowly trying to get organized.  Today I finally bought these colored paper sorters, and they are my favorite thing.  I know they are so common and everyone has them, but you don't know what you've got until you... haven't had it? Idk nevermind.  Because before this, we had a huge pile of paper and it was impossible to ever find enough of what I needed.  Also, you may notice the labels.  I love to label everything.  I don't know what it is, but it helps me sleep better at night ;)



Since I teach only in the mornings, I put this sign here so I can put anything I want them to take home in the afternoon right here.


Here is our diaper changing table turned music cart, which can be easily rolled into the other room when it is music time:


My biggest pet peeve is clutter so I try hard to keep the classroom clutter free.  It's a little hard with preschoolers though, naturally.  But of course I don't mind clutter in the form of artwork.  That is my favorite form of clutter :)

For instance, this is the artwork hanging in our classroom right now:





No comments:

Post a Comment